The Bauer Supreme 2S Pro Junior Shin Guards use a split cap design to allow for better stride movement on the ice. AMP Technology, a new feature in the Supreme protective line, helps increase hockey movement efficiency. Added CURV Composite provides lightweight protection against various hockey impacts.
- Shin Cap: Anatomically molded with AMP segmentation
- Knee Cap: Deep anatomical fit
- Calf Guard: Molded CURV composite - Ultra-lightweight composite material enhances lateral support and thermo-formability for optimal performance.
- Thigh Protector: HD foam
- VENTRAPENE lock straps
- Liner: Molded comfort liner with Poron XRD - Performance Cushioning Extreme Impact Protection foam offes maximum comfort with the ability to help manage all types of hits in hockey.
- Lining: Thermo Core
- Liner Material: Molded comfort liner with Poron XRD
- Protective Padding: Shin Cap: Anatomically molded with AMP segmentation
- Size Options: 11",12",13"
- Strapping System: VENTRAPENE lock straps