Burton's Process Ltd is a lightweight, true twin performance tuned snowboard. The Process has a ride-everything style, the likes of top pros like Mark McMorris. “Send it to the moon” was an old time expression for really givin’ er, but it might as well be Mark McMorris’ motto. The graphic on his go-to board, the Process, celebrates McMorris’ atmospheric launches, and will get you cued up to light the wick, too.
NOTE: Colours and graphics may vary depending on size.
- EXTRAS: The Channel®, Frostbite Edges, Super Sap® Epoxy, Scoop, Pro-Tip™, and Infinite Ride™
- BEND: Flat Top™
- BASE: Sintered
- The Channel: Acts as a backbone for your board and allows for customizable stand-width and angle adjustments. Less inserts mean your boots are closer to the board, giving your board a more natural flex. Compatible bindings include: EST, Re:Flex, or Disc bindings
- Super Sap Epoxy: Bio-based resin that uses a lower carbon footprint per board
- Flat Top: Perfect blend of stability and precision that camber offers, as well as the catch-free and playful personality of rocker. Turning takes very little energy and performs well in all conditions
- SHAPE: Twin
- FLEX: Twin
- Pro-Tip: A tapered tip and tail thickness that reduces swing weight for easier mobility
- Dualzone EGD Core: Manipulated angles and direction of wood grain placement within the core results in ultimate edge-hold, response, strength and durability
- Squeezebox Core: Matches angles of a park rider's stance. Gives better toe and heel edge grip, natural flex around the bindings, smoother feel on take-offs and landings, and more natural heel side turns
- FIBERGLASS: Triax™
- Infinite Ride: Technology that maximizes pop and strength by breaking in the board for you. An Infinite Ride board maintains its characteristics season after season
- Frostbite Edges: Superior defense against rust and corrosion, for edges that remain razor-sharp