The new Epic Flash driver employs a new Callaway technology called Flash Face to help golfers get more ball speed for more distance. That great feeling you get when you make a good swing and crush one off the tee? Flash Face makes the ball go faster and farther.
How? Flash Face’s unique, internal mapping consists of dozens of subtle ripples flowing from heel to toe. Though the size, height and configuration of the ripples
- New Flash Face Technology for Faster Ball Speed-Callaway engineers used Artificial Intelligence and Machine Learning to create a radically different face design to promote faster ball speed in the center region of the face.
- Jailbreak Technology for Faster Ball Speed-Internal Jailbreak bars stiffen and stabilize the crown and sole, placing more impact load on the face to promote faster ball speed.
- New T2C Triaxial Carbon Crown Material for Higher MOI-A new lighter triaxial carbon fabric called T2C has a tighter weave; the weight it saves is redistributed within the head to raise MOI for exceptional forgiveness on off-center hits.
- Repositioning the 12-gram sliding weight gives golfers the power to easily promote draws, fades or a straighter flight. The first time for APW in a Sub Zero driver.
- High MOI – Low Spin Head Design-Advanced head shape and internal weighting create a rare combination of high MOI and low spin in a player’s driver, resulting in more forgiveness and longer distance.
- Material(s): Titanium, New T2C Triaxial Carbon Crown
- Loft Adjustability: Yes
- Lie Adjustability: Yes
- Fade/Draw Adjustability: Yes
- Face Technology: New Flash Face Technology for Faster Ball Speed
- Head Size: 460cc
- Volume (cc's):461
- Shaft: Multiple Stock Offerings
- Grip: Golf Pride MCC Align Green
- RH/LH: RH and LH
- Loft(s):9*,10.5* all adjustable
- Length(s): 45.6
- Lie: 57*
- Swing Weight:D4