High swing speed players. We used Artificial Intelligence (A.I.) and Machine Learning to develop Flash Face technology for our new Epic Flash and Epic Flash Sub Zero drivers. And we applied what we learned to create an ultra-thin, forged Carpenter 455 steel clubface for Epic Flash fairway woods that incorporates our renowned Face Cup technology and our new Flash Face technology. The result is a uniquely designed clubface that’s expressly engineered for high COR across a large area, to promote fast ball speed on both center and off-center hits.
- New Flash Face Technology And Carpenter Steel Face Cup For Fast Ball Speed-Callaway engineers applied learnings from Artificial Intelligence to create a new fairway wood face design that promotes increased ball speed for longer distance.
- Jailbreak Technology for Faster Ball Speed-Internal Jailbreak bars stiffen and stabilize the crown and sole, placing more impact load on the face to promote faster ball speed.
- Adjustable Sole Weighting to Control Launch, Spin & Trajectory-Switch weight positions (16g and 2g) between front and back to adjust launch, spin and trajectory.
- New OptiFit Hosel for Loft and Lie Adjustability-New, lighter OptiFit hosel design saves weight while offering a wide range of loft and lie adjustability to dial in easier launch and differing flights. And the saved
- weight allows us to combine Jailbreak and adjustability for the first time in a fairway wood.
- Material(s):Forged 455 Carpenter steel construction combines with Face Cup technology
- Loft Adjustability: Yes
- Lie Adjustability: Yes
- Fade/Draw Adjustability: Yes
- Face Technology: New Flash Face Technology for Faster Ball Speed
- Head Size: 3 and 3+ 169 CC, 5W 156 CC
- Volume (cc's):3 and 3+ 169 CC, 5W 156 CC
- Launch Trajectory:
- Shaft: Multiple Stock Offerings
- Grip: Golf Pride MCC Align Green
- RH/LH: RH and LH
- Loft(s): 3+ 13.5*, 3W 15*, 5W 18* - All adjustable
- Length(s):3+ and 3W 43", 5W 42.5"
- Lie:56* Adjustable
- Swing Weight: D3