Especially for intermediate and aspiring intermediate skiers, the Dalbello Panterra MX 80 GW offers great skiability and supportive features like GripWalk soles for easy and safer walking, a ski/walk mode and a comfortable width. The Panterra MX 80 GW is targeted toward intermediate and aspiring intermediate skiers. Its 3-Piece design offers responsive, consistent flex, excellent lateral and rearward control, premounted GripWalk soles for easy and safer walking and a ski/walk feature. Contour 4 Drive & Control Technology provides a close rearfoot fit for performance and control, with a spacious and comfortable 103mm toe box. Dalbello’s Center Balanced “Rocker” Stance centers the skier over the sweet spot of the ski, for more power and control with less effort.
- CARBIO DESIGN: 3 piece construction - shell/cuff/tongue – that comfortably secures the foot and lower leg while optimizing smooth and progressive flexibility. Dalbello’s Cabrio models provide the ultimate in responsive performance to ski your best.
- GRIPWALK: The new sole-binding system for walking comfort and skiing performance, available in 90% of the Dalbello ski boots collection. GripWalk contains of a new co-polymer sole with rocker profile. The convex shape and ribbed tread of the rubber add a lot of walking comfort and provide a much better grip. GripWalk soles are the perfect tuning parts designed for selected premium ski boots and bindings.
- DURA-GRIP REPLACEABLE TOES / HEELS: Durable high durometer polyurethane compound toes & heels for extended boot sole wear.
- ADJUSTABLE REAR CUFF SPOILER: Modular rear boot cuff spoiler adapts the boot cuff to a variety of lower leg shapes. Spoiler Permits skiers to increase rear cuff height add rear support and change forward lean
- REPLACEMENT TOE / HEEL PROTECTOR: Patented Toe-Heel inserts for lighter, more durable ski-boots. High density special compound insert provide outstanding durability in any heavy usage.
- SKI & HIKE MECHANISM: As the burly cuff lock mechanism frees the upper cuff from the lower shell a long range of motion for functional hiking and climbing is guaranteed. Due to the unique Cabrio design it doesn't contain any compromises on the skiing performance.
- FLEX CONTROL: Boot forward flex characteristics may be adjusted to suit skier’s weight, skill level, and snow conditions.
- SUPER COMFORT: Supercomfort innerboots are engineered to achive the best comfortable fit out of the box and the best warmth, and comfortable cushioning.
- SIZE: MS 250-305
- CONSTRUCTION: Cabrio
- FLEX: 80
- LAST: 103 mm
- MATERIAL: PU/DB Hyperlite
- LINER: Super Comfort
- BUCKLE: F-16 Alu - Micro
- MFG Part Number: DPM80M7GBB