With a super convenient and easy to adjust BOA lacing system, getting ready to ride is a breeze with the DC Scouts. The dial with the Coiler system lets you make tiny adjustments to the fit of the boots, and the Red liner with EVA memory foam adjusts easily to your foot shape for very comfortable support. With a medium flex rating, the Scouts suit riding anywhere on the mountain, from the park to the peak.
- Boot Type: All Mountain, Freestyle
- Boot Flex: 5/10 (6 = Soft/10 = Stiff)
- Lacing System: The Boa H3 Coiler System makes getting in and out of your boots quicker and easier than ever. A few quick twists will allow you to dial in your perfect fit and make quick adjustments on the hill without needing to unstrap your board, and the Boa Coiler quickly takes up extra slack so you can get into your boots quicker and without dealing with excess lace
- Liner: The Red Liner - Performance without the frills, the Red Liners multi-layered construction features memory foam combined with a thermal-regulating fleece lining, all in a classic lace closure
- Cushioning/Traction: Grippy, vibration absorbing, and incredibly light, the Unilite Foundation Outsole enhances traction and smooths out your ride without weighing you down