Immerse yourself in frosty conditions this winter, rest assured that you will be kept feeling stylish and cozy at the same time. Designed to be worn in temperatures as low as -25°C (-13°F), the iconic Women’s Original Puffer shape has undergone its most extensive update yet. Cut from a water-repellent rubberised shell, this regular-fit puffer jacket is generously padded with voluminous vegan insulation and finished with a fleece-lined snorkel hood. Finished in a sleek black, this timeless jacket protects from the elements and seconds as a style statement for the next generation of explorer.
- Water resistant
- Shell fabric has a light polyurethane coating for a rubber touch feel
- Highly insulated using a soft & light Thermolite synthetic fill
- Fleece lined snorkel hood for added warmth and protection
- Reverse entry pockets with a knuckle side liner for added warmth.
- Centre front Hunter branded zip
- Internal chest pocket with zip closure
- Bungee drawcords at hood and waist for adjustability
- Can be worn in temperatures as low as -25°C (-13°F)