New for 2019, the Bedford is a mid-flexing all-mountain binding designed specifically for women. Built using K2’s tried and true A-Line™ chassis, a canted highback, and a plush multi-layered ankle strap - the Bedford is designed to keep you comfortable and take on anything you put in its path.
- A-Line™ Chassis - Our female-specific A-Line™ chassis is a one-piece design for lightweight performance, power, and comfort. This polycarbonate baseplate was designed in collaboration with our Women’s Alliance product group and is fully outfitted with tool-less adjustment for a custom fit
- 3° Canted Footbed - Canted 3° to match your natural leg position during riding. More support to the outside of the foot provides improved control while reducing fatigue
- All-Terrain Polycarbonate Highback - The most durable temperature resistant highback shapes that make every K2 binding model perform best for its designed purpose
- Custom Caddi™ Ankle Strap - The foundation of our strap offering, this proven design features ladder covers and durable PU laminates
- Perfect Fit™ 2.0 Toe Strap - Fitting good and looking better. The Perfect Fit™ 2.0 Strap’s engineered to provide maximum adjustability, and fit each and every boot, no matter the brand
- 100% Tool-Less Adjustment