When fit comes first, you need the K2 BFC 90. So if that foot of yours falls on the wider end of the spectrum and you need a solid feel out of the box, look no further than the BFC 90. Toss in a host of customizable features and K2’s Hands Free Entry, and you’ll be wondering what you’ve been cramming your feet into for the last few seasons.
- Grip Walk Outsoles (included in box), rockered outsoles collaboratively designed to work with Markers Grip Walk binding system for better grip and added comfort when walking and standing in boots, but doesn’t compromise the power transmission and release function between the boot and binding when skiing.
- Hands Free Entry: Dual material overlap for intuitive and easy hands-free exit and entry
- Power fuse SpYne: A rear co-injected "Y" shaped support that adds strength and power to the Energy Interlock in order to maximise fore/aft flex efficiency and lateral stiffness for responsiveness in every type of terrain
- Dual Cuff Alignment - Adjusts the cuff +/- 2.2 degrees on the medial and lateral so your cuff and leg work together
- Liners: CushFit
- Flex Index: 90
- Last: 103mm Width
- Strap: Yes
- Weight: 1560g
- Vendor Style Number: S191900401