The one board to build your quiver around. Carefully calculated in design, this is the perfect tool if you’re looking for a go-anywhere, do-anything snowboard. Versatile in shape and construction, the Broadcast boasts a comfortable sidecut, hard sintered base, and tip to tail carbon stringers for stability.
- Directional Camber Baseline - By blending both traditional Camber and Rocker profiles, Combination Camber gives you all the benefits of both; the pop and precision of camber, and the float and predictability of rocker
- Hybritech™ Construction: most efficient way to make a snowboard without sacrificing one ounce of performance. Featuring sidewall along the running surface that flows into the nose and tail providing low swing-weight, optimized turn initiation, and durability
- BAP Core - We’ve blended three species of renewable timber to assemble a core that’s strong, lightweight, and designed to enhance dampening without the addition of other materials
- ICG 10 Biax Glass with Carbon -Integrating tip-to-tail carbon fiber stringers into fiberglass layups ensures a smooth power release in and out of turns while increasing pop, liveliness, and longevity of the snowboard without adding unnecessary rigidity
- Sintered 4000 Base - Our Sintered 4000 base is absorbs wax deep into the material for relentless glide and unrivaled durability
- 2 x 4 Inserts