The Darko remains the staple of K2’s boot offering. With traditional Lacing and Boa® Conda Liner tightening it a staple for K2 team riders. With classic streetwear style and the analog feel of laces, the Darko conquers street, park and big mountain riding with lightweight ease and surefooted grip.
- Traditional Lace up Shell Lacing - Simple and repairable, K2 braided textile laces offer the feel and Flex you are used to in footwear
- BOA Conda Liner Lacing - The patented K2 system allows you to tighten, loosen or adjust your Liner from outside of the boot. The patented Conda "chip" cups the ankle and the top of the foot with its soft and Flexible urethane structure. This spreads out the Lacing pressure, dispersing lace tension for Comfortable, secure heel hold
- Intuition Comfort Foam 3D - Built for Comfort and long lasting fit, this thermo-formable Intuition foam Liner is a softer build, but one that wont pack out and lose fit. J bars are added to support the ankle and promote heel hold in Comfort.
- Street-Light Outsole - Designed to be as light as possible and have maximum traction. Constructed of a full perimeter of rubber and a interior of blown rubber that removes weight. Featuring snow clearing lugs in the center for grip while you hike any rail, kicker or cliff drop.
- Mouldable internal J Bars - Additional ankle and heel hold that molds to the contours of your feet
- Die Cut EVA Footbed - Solid, proven support and Comfort.