A board that truly embodies the spirit of K2 Snowboarding, the Eighty Seven features a Bambooyah™ core, carbon fiber additives, and a tapered profile. A wider waist width and a tight sidecut make the Eighty Seven smooth, snappy, stable, and fun as hell.
- Directional Camber Baseline - By blending both traditional Camber and Rocker profiles, Combination Camber gives you all the benefits of both; the pop and precision of camber, and the float and predictability of rocker
- Hybritech™ Construction: most efficient way to make a snowboard without sacrificing one ounce of performance. Featuring sidewall along the running surface that flows into the nose and tail providing low swing-weight, optimized turn initiation, and durability
- Bambooyah Core - Taking influence from skateboard manufacturing, our Bambooyah™ Blended cores are stronger than hell and come packed with a complete with a five year warranty
- ICG 10 Biax Glass with Carbon -Integrating tip-to-tail carbon fiber stringers into fiberglass layups ensures a smooth power release in and out of turns while increasing pop, liveliness, and longevity of the snowboard without adding unnecessary rigidity
- Carbon Torque Forks - Adding carbon that extends from the inserts to the contact point allows for an extra responsive and stable ride
- Sintered 4000 Base - Our Sintered 4000 base is absorbs wax deep into the material for relentless glide and unrivaled durability
- *Base graphics may be any of the options shown