*Snowboard deck and base colors may vary from online photo.*
Ideal for beginner and intermediate snowboarders ready to take things to the next level, the K2 Fuse Wide Men's Snowboard 2018/19 is highly responsive and easy to turn. The tip-to-tail
- Catch Free Baseline Rocker - By bringing the contact points out of the snow, turns happen before the edge bites and – voila! – no catch. This small amount of Rocker results in more confidence throughout the learning curve
- Hybritech™ Construction: most efficient way to make a snowboard without sacrificing one ounce of performance. Featuring sidewall along the running surface that flows into the nose and tail providing low swing-weight, optimized turn initiation, and durability.
- Aspen Core - characterized by a single species of Aspen wood with proven flex, durability, and snap. This is our standard core for entry to mid level boards.
- Fiberglass Top: BIAXIAL - The classic structure laminate, biax glass provides the smooth all-purpose performance.
- ICG Glass 10 Additives: Integrating carbon into the fiberglass reducing overall weight and creating a super smooth release of power while increasing pop and liveliness.
- 2000 Extruded Base - Fast, durable and easy to tune and repair.
- Board Shape: Directional
- Vendor Style Number: B180202501_W