The K2 Lien AT was developed to provide unmatched boardfeel and uninhibited board flex without sacrificing power transfer. The most customizable binding in the line, this binding features our tuneable TriPod™ chassis complete with heel LockOut Block as well as our Perfect Fit™ 2.0 toe strap and rugged Sender™ ankle strap.
- TriPod™ Chassis - A way to rethink the traditional binding baseplate design. Designed to act as the most biomechanically efficient chassis possible, the TriPod™ baseplate features power transmission pods that coincide with the three points of contact of the foot and is designed to flex the way that the foot is naturally meant to
- 3° Canted Footbed - Canted 3° to match your natural leg position during riding. More support to the outside of the foot provides improved control while reducing fatigue
- All-Terrain Opti Highback - The most durable temperature resistant highback shapes that make every K2 binding model perform best for its designed purpose
- Sender™ Ankle Strap - Padless and responsive. The Sender™ ankle strap is a comfortable and low-profile ankle strap that was built to optimize power transfer and look damn good
- Perfect Fit™ 2.0 Toe Strap - Fitting good and looking better. The Perfect Fit™ 2.0 Strap’s engineered to provide maximum adjustability, and fit each and every boot, no matter the brand
- 100% Tool-Less Adjustment