The first step toward on-snow independence is linking turns, and we designed the K2 Lil Kat snowboard to make progression fun and easy. Built using our Catch-Free Rocker Baseline™ and Noodle™ construction, we’ve given girls the ability to flex their boards and engage sidecuts just like the older girls.
- Catch Free Rocker - By bringing the contact points out of the snow, turns happen before the edge bites and – voila! – no catch. This small amount of Rocker results in more confidence throughout the learning curve
- Noodle Core - Our youth cores are specifically designed and tailored to the weight and overall size of the next generation of rippers
- BIAXIAL GLASS - The classic structure laminate, biax glass provides the smooth all-purpose performance
- 2000 Extruded Base - Fast, durable and easy to tune and repair
- 4 x 4 inserts
- *Base graphics may be any of the options shown