For snowboarders aiming at progression, the solid and reliable K2 Sonic binding is the obvious choice. A classic known for being fun and functional, the Sonic features our ProFusion™ chassis, cushy ankle strap, and tool-less adjustment, so all you need to worry about is pushing your riding.
- PC ProFusion™ Chassis - Simple, tough, and lightweight, the ProFusion™ chassis is the go-to standard in the K2 binding collection. On-board tool-less power ramp and toe strap adjustments are paired with multiple ankle-strap mount points to help dial in perfect fit and ideal power transfer
- 3° Canted Footbed - Canted 3° to match your natural leg position during riding. More support to the outside of the foot provides improved control while reducing fatigue
- All-Terrain Polycarbonate Highback - The most durable temperature resistant highback shapes that make every K2 binding model perform best for its designed purpose
- Caddy Ankle Strap - Fully contoured 3D shape fits the boot perfectly, Narrower waist profile for freer flex, EVA padding for comfort and durability, Tool-Less Cam lock centering
- Perfect Fit™ Toe Strap - Hinged design fits any boot toe shape, holds well, and sits in a low-profile configuration
- 100% Tool-Less Adjustment