The perfect companion to master linking those first turns, sliding that first box, and boosting those first airs. Designed with progression on the mind, the Standard features a predictable sidecut atop our Catch-Free Rocker Baseline™ and a low-maintenance base, so all you have to focus on is snowboarding. *This board is optimal for riders who have a size 12 or larger foot, as it eliminates toe hang.
- Catch Free Rocker - By bringing the contact points out of the snow, turns happen before the edge bites and – voila! – no catch. This small amount of Rocker results in more confidence throughout the learning curve
- Hybritech™ Construction: most efficient way to make a snowboard without sacrificing one ounce of performance. Featuring sidewall along the running surface that flows into the nose and tail providing low swing-weight, optimized turn initiation, and durability
- Aspen Core - characterized by a single species of Aspen wood with proven flex, durability, and snap. This is our standard core for entry to mid level boards
- BIAXIAL GLASS - The classic structure laminate, biax glass provides the smooth all-purpose performance
- 2000 Extruded Base - Fast, durable and easy to tune and repair
- 2 x 4 Inserts
- *This board is optimal for riders who have a size 12 or larger foot, as it eliminates toe hang.