A freestyle classic with a no-nonsense attitude. Tough as nails and ready for the abuse, the WWW features a p-tex topsheet for unrivaled durability, a playful flex pattern, and a Twin Camber Baseline™ for equal amounts pop and pressability.
- Twin Camber Baseline - Tried and tested, the Twin Camber Baseline packs ollie power and tons of energy in and out of turns
- Hybritech™ Construction: most efficient way to make a snowboard without sacrificing one ounce of performance. Featuring sidewall along the running surface that flows into the nose and tail providing low swing-weight, optimized turn initiation, and durability
- Aspen Core - characterized by a single species of Aspen wood with proven flex, durability, and snap. This is our standard core for entry to mid level boards
- BIAXIAL GLASS - The classic structure laminate, biax glass provides the smooth all-purpose performance
- 2000 Extruded Base - Fast, durable and easy to tune and repair
- 2 x 4 Inserts
- *Base graphics may be any of the options shown