Follow the trail farther afield in the Gypsum II Mid, an all-terrain boot built with the technology to take you there. Featuring a wide, 4mm lugged outsole, KEEN.ZORB strobel and a KEEN.DRY waterproof, breathable membrane. The Gypsum Mid delivers the stability, comfort and moisture management needed for your overnight hikes and winter ascents.
- 4mm multi directional lugs
- Dri-lex moisture control collar
- Dual density compression molded EVA midsole
- Heel support structure
- KEEN.DRY ™ waterproof breathable membrane
- KEEN.Zorb strobel
- Non-marking rubber outsole
- Removable metatomical dual density EVA footbed
- Torsion stability ESS shank
- TPU heel stabilizer
- Waterproof nubuck leather upper
- Weight: 19 oz.