Lizard Skins 1.1mm Bat Grip - Graphite. Lizard Skins DSP is unique to the touch with the right combination of softness and tackiness. Our bat grip is engineered with a strategic pattern to ensure non-slip performance and a consistent swing in all weather conditions. Our bat grip reduces vibration and produces a comfortable, cushioned feel. Great comfort, however, doesn’t mean sacrificing control. Our slip-resistant bat tape reduces stress on the hands and body enabling players to lighten their grip pressure. Tension-free swings produce better results at the plate.
- Material: Dura-Soft Polymer (DSP) cannot be replicated. Proprietary asset protected by 14 patents.
- Soft, light, tacky.
- All-weather, cleanable.
- Designed to fit wood, composite, and aluminum bats.
- Great all-around grip thickness.
- Tension-free swings, comfort, and high performance.
- Great thickness for transitioning from composite to wood.
- Full adhesive back. Finishing tape included.
- 1.1 millimeter thickness.
- 990 mm (39 inches) in length with pre-cut ends.