The 20 inch wheeled Nakamura Meyou is an excellent choice for your everyday junior mountain bike. The hardtail suspension, quality components and 6-speed drivetrain provides the rider with a versatile bike that is great for riding around the neighborhood and doing great on your favourite recreational trail.
- The proven sturdy Hi-Ten steel frame features modern geometry for confidence inspiring handling.
- 30mm travel suspension fork helps smooth out the ride.
- The 6 Speed Shimano drivetrain give the young rider low gear options so they can stay riding their bike instead of pushing and tackle any trail.
- Linear pull brakes for reliable and powerful stopping.
- Smooth rolling Excel E515 20” x 2.0" tires provide exceptional traction on a variety of surfaces
- Frame: 20" Hi-Ten Steel Hardtail
- Suspension: Nakamura 30mm travel
- Wheelset: 20" alloy rims with nutted hubs and Excel E515 20” x 2.0”
- Shifters: Sunrace TSM28 6 Speed index twist style with gear display
- Derailleurs: Shimano TZ31 6 speed
- Crankset: 140mm 1 Piece with 40T Chainring
- Freewheel: Falcon FW61 6 Speed 14-28T
- Chain: KMC TC30 6 Speed
- Handlebar: Steel 560mm width, 30mm rise.
- Stem: Steel 1-1/8" Thread-less
- Saddle: Nakamura padded junior.
- Seat Post: Steel with Quick Release
- Brakes: Steel V-Brakes. Alloy/Resin Levers
- Pedals: Resin Junior MTB
- Grips: MTB
- Vendor Style Number: 181018043