"One of the richest plant-based sources of essential omega-3 fatty acids, the tiny chia seed packs a mighty nutritional punch. Navitas Organics Chia Seeds are organic and sourced from small family farms in their native regions of Mexico and South America. Named after the Mayan word for ""strength,"" chia seeds provide healthy fats, protein, essential minerals and fiber, which are integral to daily health and wellness. An unusual seed, Chia expands when soaked in liquid to form a gel (similar to tapioca, but tiny). This makes Chia especially useful as a thickening agent in recipes like soups and smoothies, or enjoyed as a pudding with a touch of sweetener. USDA Organic, Kosher, Non-GMO, vegan, gluten-free. "
- Named after the Mayan word for “strength," the tiny chia seed is a substantial source of protein, fiber, vitamins, minerals, and antioxidants!
- A good source of magnesium, calcium and iron, Navitas Organics Chia Seeds also provide 11% DV fiber and 2g protein per serving.
- Chia Seeds are abundant in omega-3 fatty acids. Omega-3's are revered for their anti-inflammatory properties and essential for optimal functioning.
- Make chia pudding (the tiny seeds expand when soaked) or add to salads, oatmeal, dips, smoothies, and baked goods.
- USDA Organic, Kosher, Non-GMO, vegan, gluten-free.
- Grams: 454g
- Quantity: 1
- Certifications: Organic, Non-GMO, Kosher, GF,