The Nike Men’s Air Zoom Structure 22 Running Shoe looks fast and feels secure. Engineered mesh, a heel overlay and dynamic support throughout the midfoot all work together to provide a smooth, stable ride.
- Athlete: Galen Rupp
- Flywire cables secure the top of your foot.
- Engineered mesh provides targeted ventilation and support.
- Dynamic Support provides a smooth, stable transition.
- Partial bootie wraps the foot for a snug, comfortable fit. Notches at the tongue provide easy on and off.
- Zoom Air unit in the forefoot delivers responsive, low-profile cushioning.
- Duralon blown rubber in the forefoot enhances cushioning.
- Weight: 11.5oz/326g (men's 10)
- Last: MR-10
- Offset: 10mm (12mm forefoot; 22mm heel)
- Vendor Style Number: AA1636-405