The Nike Epic React Flyknit 2 takes a step up from its predecessor with smooth, lightweight performance and a bold look. An updated Flyknit upper conforms to your foot with a minimal, supportive design. Underfoot, durable Nike React technology defies the odds by being both soft and responsive, for comfort that lasts as long as you can run.
- Elevated Responsiveness - Nike React foam has a lightweight, durable design that is also ultra-soft and incredibly springy. With every step, the foam responds to your foot by snapping back. The more energy you put into your step, the more you get in return.
- Lightweight and Secure - A lightweight Flyknit upper gives you plenty of stretch and airflow while you run. It conforms to your foot for support with every step.
- A Stable Run - The all-new molding at the heel was informed by runner feedback. It helps keep your foot stable, for an even more secure feel during your workout.
- Brighter and Bolder - Inspired by the 90s tech world, the design features brighter colors that pay homage to the hand-held gaming devices and desktop computers of that era.
- Inner sleeve provides easy entry.
- Contoured collar sits right below your ankle for a comfortable fit.
- Outsole pattern has rubber on the forefoot and heel for durable traction just where you need it.
- Last: MR-20-KT
- Offset: 9mm (27mm heel, 18mm forefoot)
- Weight: 239 grams (Men’s size 10)
- Vendor Style Number: BQ8928-013