The Nike React Metcon AMP takes the stability and traction from the original and pairs it with React foam, Nike’s most comfortable cushioning. It feels soft and springy with a breathable upper, but it’s still stable enough to tackle lifting and high-impact workouts. A glow-in-the-dark rubber sole climbs up the side of the shoe for durability and extra grip during rope climbs.
- Next-Level Cushioning: Nike React foam provides lightweight, responsive cushioning for box jumps, double unders and sprints.
- Durable Design: Flyknit construction is light with reinforced zones for durability, comfort and speed.
- Built for Speed: Quick-pull lacing system lets athletes make adjustments on the fly to minimize distractions while training.
- Durable TPU counter wraps your heel for a supportive feel.
- Rubber wraps up the midfoot for traction on the ground or on the climbing rope.
- Rubber sole and printed upper glow in the dark.
- Foam insole.