When it comes to serious load-bearing jobs, each component of the premium quality CamJam Tie Down Strap is up to the task. The CamJam Tie Down Strap features an elegant design & high quality materials. It was built for functionality, ease of use, and ultra-security for your heavy loads. The CamJam Tie Down features a high density weave polypropylene 1" wide strap that is securely attached with 4 bar tack stitches for high strength to a sturdy cast zinc alloy cam mechanism with an integrated protective pad underneath. The non-slip buckle on the cam mechanism not only latches securely, it also provides the ability to gradually release even under high tension, eliminating sudden and dangerous unloading.
- Die-cast zinc alloy CamJam tensioning mechanism with nickel plate finish and protective pad
- High strength 1" (2.54 cm) wide waterproof, high density weave, polypropylene webbing
- Sewn-in, color coded & numerically labeled tags allows for easy identification of strap length
- Premium quality die-cast zinc alloy CamJam tensioning mechanism with nickel plate finish
- Working Load Limit: 700 lbs (318 kg)
- Breaking Strength: 2,100 lbs (953 kg)