The Avant series fits differently than the Orca bicycles. The stack and reach profile brings the handlebars a bit higher and closer to your body. You’ll benefit from a more relaxed, upright position, and this makes the Avant H50 perfect for first-timers or those seeking a comfortable, affordable road bike. The foundation of the bike is a sturdy hydroformed aluminum Avant frameset. Orbea outfits it with Shimano Sora 9-speed components to ensure easy, quick shifts from the handlebars. It’s a perfect bike if you love the adventure of a forgotten, back-roads route through the countryside. Have fun!
NOTE: Pedals not included.
- Frame: Avant Hydro, hydroformed triple butted aluminum, headset 1-1/8 in., BB 68mm - BSC English , internal cable routing, 130 OLD, 27,2 mm seat tube
- Crankset: Shimano Sora 34x50
- Headset: 1-1/8 in. Semi-Integrated Aluminum Cup
- Shifters: Shimano Sora
- Rear Derailleur: Shimano Sora
- Front Derailleur: Shimano Sora
- Cassette: Shimano Sora 12-27 9-Speed
- Wheels: Orbea R1800
- Tires: Vittoria Zafiro 700x23
- Seatpost: Orbea OC-I 27.2x350mm
- Saddle: Selle Italia X1
- Handlebar: Orbea OC-II
- Note: Pedals are not included