Prairie Naturals Chlorella undergoes a special procedure that breaks open (but does not remove) the indigestible cell wall and allows access to its concentrated nutrients. The fibre in chlorella acts as a natural prebiotic that promotes probiotic activity in the intestinal tract. Prairie Naturals Chlorella is grown sustainably and organically, outside and in the sunshine in ecologically protected areas to ensure purity and maximum nutritional value.
- Broken Cell Wall for optimal absorption
- Improves lipid metabolism
- Immune Balancer
- Grown sustainably and organically
- Serving Size: Serving Size: 1 Rounded Teaspoon (4 g)
- Grams: 200 g
- Quantity: N/A
- Directions/Suggested Dose: (Adult) Take 1/2 teaspoon (750 mg) once a day with a meal or as directed by a qualified health care practitioner.
- Recommended Use: Source of antioxidant for the maintenance of good health. Helps the body to metabolize fats and proteins. Helps in the development and maintenance of bones, cartilage, teeth and gums; and connective tissue formation. Helps to maintain eyesight, skin, membranes and immune function.
- Grams Of Protein: N/A
- Grams Of Carbs: N/A
- Number Of Calories: N/A
- Warnings: Consult heath care practitioner prior to use if pregnant or breastfeeding, if you have autoimmune diseases, or if you are taking blood thinners. Chlorella may contain iodine, therefore, chlorella might cause a reaction in people sensitive to iodine. This product has been sealed for your protection. Do not use if seal is broken. Keep out of reach of children. Store in a cool, dry place.
- Ingredients: Each serving (750 mg) contains:
- Organic Chlorella (Chlorella vulgaris, whole plant)
- Other/Non Medical Ingredients: N/A
- Flavour: N/A
- Certifications: NON-GMO, GLUTEN FREE, VEGAN, CERTIFIED ORGANIC