However, whenever and wherever. That's how you feel in the Saucony Men's Everun Freedom ISO 2 Running Shoes, thanks to EVERUN cushioning and the debut of ISOKNIT. This men's neutral running shoe takes the great sock-like feel of ISOFIT and combines it with an engineered performance knit-giving you support, breathability, and freedom of movement, so nothing can hold you back.
- Full-length EVERUN midsole for enhanced energy return and continuous cushioning throughout the run
- ISOKNIT dynamic upper that adapts to the shape and motion of the runner’s foot
- Streamlined support frame for the ideal heel fit and hold
- Highly durable TRI-FLEX crystal rubber outsole
- Reflective elements on the heel
- Helpful for runners who suffer from underpronation, also known as supination.
- Pronation: None
- Cushion: Plush
- Construction Type: Neutral
- Surface: Road, Track
- Arch: High, Normal (Mid)
- Water Resistant: No
- Water Proof: No
- Offset: 4mm
- Heel: 22mm/Forefoot: 18mm
- Weight: 9.1 oz. | 258 g.
- Vendor Style Number: S20440-4