Fill up the scoresheet with Sher-Wood and the Project 8 Senior Hockey Stick. Fly Strong Technology uses additional carbon fiber layers to increase durability while Spear Shaft Technology gives you a true one piece feel and consistent flex profile. The unique Shot Sensor modifies the kickpoint based on your bottom hand placement to maximize the torque on every shot.
- VRF.3 Blade: The VRF.3 Blade uses blackline carbon fiber, high performance foams and a single carbon fiber bridge for amazing feel and durability.
- Fly Strong Technology: The shaft uses additional carbon fiber layers to increase durability.
- Shot Sensor: Modifies the kickpoint based on your bottom hand placement to give you maximum torque on every shot.
- Power Pivot Technology: An improved weight distribution results in optimal balance for effortless mobility and power.
- Spear Shaft Technology: Spear Shaft Technology gives you a true one piece stick. The shaft runs through the heel of the blade to provide a better puck feel and more consistent flex profile.
- Variable Mid Kickpoint
- Wider Hosel
- Square Shaft
- Sher-Wood Authentic
- Textured Grip Finish
- Weight - 450g
- Length - 60”