The Blue Matic has been part of our assortment for many years and is very popular among novice riders looking for a trainer. During your training session you can use the handlebar resistance lever to adjust the resistance as needed.
The Blue Matic is controlled by a lever on your steer, allowing you to set the resistance as required. The higher the position, the more resistance. The bike is fixed in the trainer easily by two simple clicks. The roll that places the resistance on your rear wheel is made from two materials: a hardened steel sleeve with a soft core of elastogel. The steel sleeve prevents wear of the trainer, while the elastogel aborbs vibrations to reduce noise.
- Type of trainer: Basic trainer with magnetic brake
- Magnets: 2x8 Permanent ferrite magnets
- Transmission: Roller, 30 mm
- Electrical requirements: No mains voltage required
- Power indicator: None
- Connection indicator (ANT/BT): None
- Firmware upgradable: No
- Suitable bikes: Race, Tri & MTB , if necessary with axle skewer , 29ʺ wheel with Tacx trainer tyre
- Suitable axles: Width of rear fork: Race 130 mm, MTB 135 mm. Adapters for other widths available
- Supplied with: Quick release for road bikes and mountain bikes (5mm)
- Max. power (40 km/h): 700 Watt
- Max. incline: n.a.
- Simulation of descent: No
- Max. torque: 12.2 Nm
- Max. brake force: 36 N
- Flywheel: Actual of 1.25 kg
- Mass inertia: 8 kg (17.6 lbs)
- Calibration: n.a.
- Footprint (lxw): 640 × 635 mm (25.2 × 25.0 in)
- Height: 440 mm (17.3 in)
- Dimensions when folded: 610 × 420 × 250 mm (24.0 × 16.5 × 9.84 in)
- Weight: 8.40 kg (18.5 lbs)