This ski boot is the most convenient and comfortable option for beginners. TECNOPRO’s T40 combines the rear-entry shell construction with a well insulated Easy Entry Liner, an easy-to-use buckle and a soft but controlled forward flex to make sure that kids get a good start into their ski day, stay warm, and feel comfortable until it’s time to go back home. The heel and toe pads are replaceable to ensure long-lasting grip and safety.
- Overlap Construction - Two-piece overlap ski boots are made of two structural elements of a lower shell with over- and underlapping flanges that wrap to adapt to feet of different volumes and shapes, securing the lower foot inside the ski boot.
- Comfort Liner - Exceptionally comfortable boot liner for superior fit and performance.
- Volume Control Plate - With the innovative Volume Control Cuff, the skier can adjust the volume of the boot cuff to improve its fit around the calves.
- Carry Loop - Loop on the front cuff of the ski boot for easier carrying.
- Replaceable Heel & Toe Pads - Once worn off, both the heel and toe pads of the outsole can be easily renewed to ensure safety when walking on snow or ice.
- Buckles (2) - Depending on the type of ski boot, 2, 3, or 4 buckles across the shin, instep and forefoot offer individual adjustability and control for every skier.
- Shell & Cuff: Sensifit PU/PA shell / PP cuff
- Liners: Thermosoft footprint
- Buckles: 3 light micro alu Buckles
- Adjustment: 24mm riveted oversized pivot / Surelock mechanism / Touring pads low tech compatible
- Flex Index: 100
- Last: 100/106
- Strap: 35MM
- Vendor Style Number: 270544_1