Engineered to Protect. Featuring the revolutionary MIPS Patented Protection System, the Dynamic 9 Pro Helmet provides players with 360-degree protection against multi-directional impacts.
- The Great Misconception
- Accident statistics show that many injuries occur due to angled impacts to the head. In standard tests, the helmet is dropped vertically onto a flat surface. The results are helpful for measuring precise vertical impacts but far inferior for measuring the more realistic scenario of an angled impact.
- What is MIPS?
- The MIPS Brain Protection System is a helmet integrated, low-friction layer designed to reduce rotational motion transferred to the brain from angled impacts to the head.
- How does it work?
- The revolutionary system has been scientifically proven to reduce rotational motion by absorbing and redirecting the energy and force transferred to the brain on impact, reducing the risk of minor or severe brain injuries.
- Player benefit
- Ordinary helmets protect only the skull, whereas helmets featuring MIPS protects the brain from severe injuries.
- Helmet Technology – Brain Protection System
- The MIPS Brain Protection System is a low friction layer designed to reduce rotational motion transferred to the brain from angled impact to the head for unmatched protection.
- One-piece polypropylene (EPP) shell construction makes the Dynamic 9 Pro helmet the lightest weight in its class.
- Personalized Fit
- Coming standard in all Dynamic 9 Pro helmets, the interchangeable side and rear occipital FitPads are available in three thicknesses, providing 360-degree adjustability and a personalized fit.
- Helmet Adjustment: FitPad System - allows the helmet size to be adjusted 5% larger or smaller, creating a more optimal and personalized fit for each individual player. Interchangeable side pad available in 2mm, 6mm, 10mm thickness. Interchangeable rear pad available in 5mm, 10mm, 15mm thickness.
- Liner Material: EPP Foam, ABSOR Foam, Vinyl Nitril, Moisture-Wicking Hydrophobic Layer
- Certifications: HECC, CSA, CE
- Protective Padding: MIPS, EPP Foam, ABSOR Foam
- Size Options:
- Small (6 5/8" - 7")
- Medium (7" - 7 3/8")
- Large (7 3/8" - 7 3/4")