The TRUE XC9 Gen II Junior Hockey Stick is part of the True UFLEX Junior Line that features four flex ratings, each with an optimized length for young players of varying heights and weights. The flex of a stick is measured by the amount of weight needed to flex it, which can directly impact the player's performance. The 50 Flex is the fourth stick in the UFLEX Junior Line, with the highest flex rating, length and weight.
- XCORE Gen II: The repositioned and redesigned XCORE Gen II insert provides increased absorption, dampening the impact for greater puck control when stick handling and receiving passes. The larger insert provides players with a wider sweet spot, for unmatched puck control and shooting accuracy.
- BRT+ Technology: The improved BRT+ technology extends the braided rib structure into the heel, improving durability while reducing wall thickness and producing a lighter more responsive blade.
- Axenic Technology: The industry-leading Axenic process results in a seamless build, putting the player’s hands in direct contact with the puck and when combined with the XCORE Gen II technology produces unmatched control and feel.
- SmartPly: A process by which fiber angles, and the order of those angles, are optimized in up to 25 layers of unidirectional carbon fiber in a single shaft. The SmartPly process creates the perfect marriage between weight, balance, and unmatched impact strength.
- SmartFlex: A design process by which a stick’s stiffness profile is optimized for all shot types. The result is a more powerful shot from any shooting position.
- Length: 54"
- Weight: 350g
- Age Group: Junior
- Finish: Grip
- Kick Point: Mid
- Curve Options: TC2.5, TC4, MC
- Flex Options: 50