The Under Armour Men’s HOVR Infinite Running Shoes is the foundation and anchor of the UA HOVR run footwear suite. As a neutral cushion, plush balanced trainer, the shoe is called the UA HOVR Infinite because it was created for distance training, and to provide the runner with a consistent underfoot feel through an infinite number of miles. Under Armour set out to design and build an ultra-performance shoe that would meet the demands and needs of goal oriented runners. Every detail was considered to provide more comfort and more support.
- The UA HOVR Infinite is a neutral cushion shoe for long-distance training. This shoe is called the UA HOVR Infinite because it was created to take the runner through an infinite number of miles.
- Every detail in the UA HOVR Infinite was considered to provide more comfort and more support, including a full length HOVR midsole that extends from heel to forefoot, an outsole built to provide enhanced grip and an added layer of cushion, and an upper that provides the perfect locked in fit without extra weight.
- The UA HOVR Infinite is digitally connected – a pod embedded in the midsole of the right shoe connects via bluetooth to MapMyRun, allowing runners to track their run data without a device, receive virtual personalized coaching on the runner’s gait, stride length, pace and more. All these metrics help to guide the runner to make their runs more efficient and connect them to a community of 245+ million people around the world.
- 29 MM heel / 21 MM forefoot (8 MM offset)
- Men's Weight (Size 9): 10.75 oz (305 grams)
- Vendor Style Number: 3021395-102