The Under Armour Women’s Charged Escape 3 Running Shoe is neutral for runners who need a balance of flexibility and cushioning. Its lightweight upper hugs the foot for breathable, flexible support.
- Neutral: For runners who need a balance of flexibility & cushioning
- Lightweight upper hugs the foot for breathable, flexible support
- Firm external heel counter for additional support that keeps the back of the foot locked in place
- Molded Comfort Collar locks in the heel with a soft, plush feel for zero distractions
- Comfort sockliner takes the shape of your foot with added padding in the heel for ultimate cushioning at heel-strike
- Dual-layer Charged Cushioning® midsole is firmer below the heel & softer below the forefoot for a blend of support & comfort that's built to perform
- Rubber outsole provides full ground contact with deep flex grooves for extra flexibility where you need it most
- High-abrasion rubber added to heavy wear areas of the sole to increase durability
- Reflective details for greater visibility on low-light runs
- Offset: 10mm
- Weight: 7.9 oz.