Under Armour designs products to make athletes better and continually push through their limits. The same approach is taken to footwear design. Never settling with a “perfect” product, the Under Armour Women’s HOVR Sonic 2 Connected Running Shoe takes an ideal shoe – the original UA HOVR Sonic – and makes it better with improvements to what’s become a go-to shoe for the everyday runner.
The UA HOVR Sonic 2 combines cushion and energy return with flexibility - created for the runner who wants something easy to throw on with no distractions, the UA HOVR Sonic 2 offers a smooth transition and the perfect blend of cushioning and responsiveness.
- The UA HOVR Sonic 2 takes the best of two worlds with the UA HOVR footwear suite – it combines the perfect blend of cushioning and flexibility for a very nimble and smooth ride.
- The UA HOVR Sonic 2 features updates from the original HOVR Sonic, including an enhanced cushioning of the tongue for a more lockdown over the top of the foot. While the breathability is still outstanding, a thin lining to the upper gives athletes a bit more protection against cold, windy days.
- The UA HOVR Sonic 2 is a connected shoe – a pod embedded in the midsole of the right shoe connects via bluetooth to MapMyRun, allowing runners to track their run data without a device, receive virtual personalized coaching on the runner’s gait, stride length, pace and more. All these metrics help to guide the runner to make their runs more efficient and connect them to a community of 245+ million people around the world.
- 24 MM Heel / 16 MM Forefoot (8 MM offset)
- Women’s Weight (Size 7): 8.3 oz (235 grams)
- Vendor Style Number: 3021588-106