Webber Naturals Wild Alaskan Salmon & Fish Oil 300 Mg Epa/Dha 220 Clear Enteric Softgels
The omega-3 fatty acids in Wild Alaskan Salmon & Fish Oil from Webber Naturals benefit the brain, nerves, eyes, heart health, the circulatory system, and joint mobility. The oils are 100% wild, molecularly distilled, and ultra-purified to ensure the highest quality product. Clear enteric softgels guarantee no fishy aftertaste.
- Promotes cardiovascular health and cognitive function
- Provides omega-3 fatty acids, 180 mg of EPA and 120 mg of DHA per SoftGel
- Helpful for the skin, joints, and immune function
- Clear enteric SoftGel technology enhances absorption and prevents the fishy aftertaste
- Ultra purified and tested to meet strict purity guidelines
- Quantity: 220
- Directions/Suggested Dose: Recommended dosage (adults): 3 clear enteric softgels daily or as directed by a physician. Reduce triglycerides: 4 clear enteric softgels daily or as directed by a physician. Rheumatoid arthritis support: 2 softgels 5 times daily or as directed by a physician.
- Recommended Use: Supports cardiovascular health, brain function and reduces serum triglycerides/triacylglycerols. In conjunction with conventional therapy, helps reduce the pain of rheumatoid arthritis in adults. Source of omega-3 fatty acids for the maintenance of good health.
- Warnings: Keep out of reach of children.
- Ingredients: Each clear enteric SoftGel contains:
- 100% Wild Alaskan Salmon & Fish* Oil
- (anchovy, sardine and/or mackerel)
- 1000 mg
- Omega-3 Fatty Acids
- 300 mg
- Eicosapentaenoic Acid (EPA)
- 180 mg
- Docosahexaenoic Acid (DHA )
- 120 mg
- *Molecularly distilled, ultra-purified.
- Other/Non Medical Ingredients: Clear enteric SoftGel capsule (gelatin, glycerin, purified water, pectin, sorbitol), natural vitamin E.
- Certifications: NON-GMO